Sequin Dresses Are All That’s Glittering This Holiday Season
Office holiday parties, secret Santa exchanges, tree trimming gatherings, meeting the in-laws AND a New Year's Eve party? —Your party calendar is stacked and it can be stressful to pick an outfit for every occasion. Don’t freak out because By Egreis is launching right in time to help you get through this dilemma. Ever break down and say you’re not going because you couldn’t find the right outfit? Yeah, we know! With tons of dresses on the market, this holiday season including velvet wrap dresses, simple shifts, and everything in between, our favorite pick is a festive sequined dress.
Glitzy sequins don’t just give a glamorous edge to your day looks, but also works tremendously with evening wear and accessories as well. Whether you're planning is a weekend in Vegas or just want to paint the town with glitter, the sequin pieces from By Egreis are sure to make your holidays sparkle!
For most people I know, sequined dresses are a lot to handle. Well, By Egreis is here to burst your myth right away. Let us help you put together a perfect look with a sequined dress that will make you look nothing less than a bombshell, well… a classy bombshell for sure!
What can you pair a sequin dress with?
With so much going on in a sequined dress, it can be overwhelming to accessorize. We know its cold outside and the last thing we’d want is for you to freeze. Look at some of the below-mentioned options as a perfect fit with your sequined dresses.
- Dress it down with a denim jacket
- Pick a short sweater for an understated look
- A fur stole to glam it up!
- A cropped biker jacket for more edge
- A timeless leather jacket for the rocker chick in you!
What shoes to wear with a sequin dress?
If you know the woman behind By Egreis, you’d know that shoes are never a problem. In her language, shoes are a medium for the soul to express. However, our favorite choices for you are-
- Something that’s not too shiny because we want the dress to stand out and be the highlight feature of your outfit
- Classic black pumps are always perfect, higher the heel the better!
- The ever trending over the knee boots, suede preferrably.
- If you get to your party by car and it’s not freezing outside, then lace-up or strappy shoes are a brilliant choice too.
For all the lovely ladies who’re not into heels, flat ballerinas would also work with this outfit or be edgy with some army boots as well.
What accessories to wear with a sequin dress?
With a dress that is glittery, our suggestion to you will be the same as with shoes. Do not consider anything shiny or blingy when it comes to choosing the jewelry or bag with this dress. Ideally, our rule of thumb would be to keep one item in your oufit to be the show stopper and use understated accessories to go with.
- Delicate earrings or one big cocktail ring would be gorgeous
- Go for a simple, plain clutch bag (one of the most common accessories in every woman’s closet)
We are extremely thrilled to launch By Egreis on the 7th of December and we hope to keep you updated with many more styling and fashion tips. If you’re not already following our page, then go show us some love on Instagram and Facebook handle now. Stay tuned as much more awaits you on December 7th.
By Egreis Team